WELCOME TO BUSYTIMEWEB

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

  • Dedicated To Iju Ishaga
  • IJU ISHAGA MIXTAPE (2019)

    Presenting Iju Connect with DJ phenomenal.


    Good day y'all, first I wanna thank y'all for responding to my site, as at now I have about 681 page views tho it's small but still ok and to show a sigh of gratitude, I will make a DJ mixtape of artists in iju Ishaga cuz they are the ones(most) that made me achieve that page view.

    Now,if you want me to make a mixtape for upcoming artists in your community, all you have to do is follow the site and type your location in the Comment box below.

    Please share this to every artist you know in Iju Ishaga and those artist can WhatsApp me on 09024809382 so I can get their music to mix.

    IJU ISHAGA WA O!!!!

    Countdown begins.


    COUNTDOWN

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Write your comment(s) here